Happy 32nd Birthday to Me


 For the sake of historicity, I thought I would record that we celebrated my birthday last Sunday with a Family Party. My brother-in-law and I have birthdays this time of year - mine in June, his in July, which are not closely located to the clustered birthdays of the rest of my husband's side of the family - which are mostly around October, February, and May. All the local family came, my sister-in-law made us both desserts, we had dinner, and we had singing, cake and presents in the traditional fashion. 

My husband was amazing: he scheduled the party, coordinated the food, shopped for the supplies, marinated chicken, supervised the household clean up, set up the buffet, barbecued the meat, and ran the party. It just illustrates what I've frequently said: when he sets his mind to do something, he does it right! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Houseguest

When you go to a wedding...

February 2020