Happy New Year!

We celebrated New Year's Eve by freezing our posterior's off at the Oregon Zoo with the Shaws! We got to see the new elephant habitat, ate dinner on-site, then walked around to enjoy the Zoolights. Yours truly forgot the entire backpack full of cold-weather necessities, such as hats, scarves and, most importantly, gloves. It was sitting right next to the door when we got back home. I believe last year we went to the zoo for New Year's Day and I felt so proud of myself for bringing gloves and scarves for everyone. *sigh* Still, those who were warm (mostly the men-folk) had a great time, and those that were cold survived. I let Judah take pictures with my phone and some of these are his. 









After the zoo we went home to our house and watched the new Mission Impossible movie with our friends and toasted the new year with some bubbly. So fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Houseguest

When you go to a wedding...

Look Who’s Turning Two!