Internet recipes of Particular Interest

If you read it on the internet, it must be true, right?


Following are some recipes I have personally tried recently, with a quick review.

Sourdough pancakes
If you have a sourdough starter that you sometimes feed then forget to use, this us a quick way to use up 2+ cups, at least! One batch would feed my five kids, if I added eggs to the menu for breakfast. Maybe double it if you have big eaters of the teenage boy variety?  I think the consistency is kind of like buttermilk pancakes. They're not earth shattering, but kinda fun.

Sausage, potato and spinach soup
The sausage adds so much flavor, and the spinach makes it seem healthy. It's especially good to make you if have an older child to help chop up the potatoes!

Super quick and easy salsa chicken
I love Mexican flavoring and this recipe is a great way to add a lot of flavor to basic baked chicken. Easy + flavorful is really what thrills me in day-to-day fare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Houseguest

When you go to a wedding...

Look Who’s Turning Two!