Gifts for My Girls

When I lived out in Benton City, WA, when I was growing up, our elderly neighbor lady was a great one for crafting.  Well, in proper homeschooler style, I asked her to teach me how to knit. But it soon became apparent that though she knew how to knit, she preferred crochet – it was prettier. Thus it came about that I learned how to crochet, and have never learned how to knit. This is an example of the vaporous nature of life, per Ecclesiastes. Anyway, every once in a while, I dust off my skills and pull out my hooks.  This time the girls actually really like them! And this time I got pictures! I got the pattern from Hookcandy.com: the Baby/Toddler Fingerless Mitts.

DSCN0097

DSCN0103

Isn’t she lovely?

DSCN0104

I’m prejudiced, but I think they both are. Smile

DSCN0111

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Houseguest

When you go to a wedding...

February 2020